Episode 002: Jazz Ayers of The QL Crisis
Happy Tuesday Y'all!
Let's be honest...the quarter-life crisis is a real life struggle! For some reason, life tends to smack us upside the head between the ages of 24-27. For many (including myself) it was during this time that I realized that the path that I was going down wasn't exactly what I wanted to be doing for the rest of my life. But how was I going to figure that out when I have thousands of student loans to pay and need to pay rent, car note, health insurance, etc. All of those factors are enough to make anyone want to pull their hair out. Fortunately, my dear, you are not alone!
This week we are chatting with Jazz Ayers of the #QLCrisis! Jazz Ayers is an accomplished educator who decided to turn her pain & struggles into a form of inspiration for other millennials who are currently stuck in their quarter-life crisis. Through her blog & YouTube channel, Jazz helps millennials gain control over their finances, spiritual health, career, and wellness.
Gems From My Convo with Jazz:
- The quarter life crisis is the point between your mid to late twenties when you realize that you have no idea what you want to do with your life and are struggling to find the resources to help you get it together.
- It is okay to take care of yourself! Self-care is more than a mindset, it's a lifestyle
- Journaling helped me get through my quarter-life crisis and helped me to see that the problems that I was facing weren't as bad as I thought they were.
- Jazz's relationship with God helped her get through her crisis
- Jazz made her "me time" a priority
- Jazz uses the Echo app to seal out her devotional time.
Jazz's Get Your Life Challenge
This 30-day mind, body, & soul reboot comes straight to your inbox every day & is full of free resources, quotes, downloadables & even a song of the day!
The best part?? It's only a dollar. $1, girl!! Go get that! Click here or the picture above to sign up!
Where to Find Jazz on Social